* Please find below the English version of this introduction.
"Humour & Vigne" est le nom de la biennale consacrée au dessin d'humour et au patrimoine culturel de la vigne dans le but de favoriser des échanges pour le plaisir et le bien être de tous les peuples.
du vendredi 29 Juin au dimanche 8 Juillet 2018.
Thème « Volare » (Voler)(avec ou sans lien avec la vigne)
Jonzac, a spa town located between Cognac and Bordeaux offers since 1994, for the thirteenth time, a historic setting of choice for lovers of cartoons and local products.
“Humour et Vigne” is the name of a bi-annual festival dedicated to cartoons and to the cultural heritage of the grape vine. Its aim is to foster exchanges for the pleasure and well being of the people of all nations.
- A reception of cartoons from all over the world according to a chosen theme, followed by exhibitions, publication of catalogues, posters, special vintage labels etc.
- A ‘salon’ of cartoonists surrounding a guest of honour.
- A festival which includes entertainment which takes place both at the inauguration and during the exhibition.
- Following the festival some travelling exhibitions are organised both in France and abroad.
13th International Cartoon Biennal of Jonzac : from 29 June to 8 July 2018
Theme : "Volare" (Fly) (with or without connection to the grape vine)